Stratford Contractors Insurance
We provide Stratford Contractors Insurance at the cheapest prices across Ontario, Canada.
Having insurance as a contractor is an absolute must if you have any on going jobs or are looking to start any residential or commercial work in the Stratford, Ontario region.
It does not matter if you are a seasonal or full time contractor – If you provide a service to the public, you must be protected under a stratford ontario general liability insurance policy from licensed brokers or insurers.
It is highly recommended to be insured under a comprehensive policy for a limit of no less than $2 million/per claim.
Majority of general contractors, project owners, or clients that you will work with will either prefer or request you have at least $2,000,000 worth of coverage showing on your certificate of insurance.
OUR STRATFORD CONTRACTORS INSURANCE ONTARIO POLICY HIGHLIGHTS
- ⚡INSTANTLY purchase the coverage you need online.
- ⚡INSTANTLY get a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE and your INSURANCE POLICY DECLARATIONS.
- YOU pick the coverages you want. ($1 million, $2 million, or higher).
- One policy for multiple coverages. (more below)
- Coverage offered for SUB CONTRACTORS you hire.
- Coverages for sole proprietorships (one man shop), partnerships, and corporations.
STRATFORD CONTRACTORS INSURANCE COVERAGES WE OFFER:
(You decided the coverage you want and the amount.)
- 🧾 Commercial General Liability Insurance
- 🧰 Contents
- 🔨 Tools
- ⚙️ Equipment
- 🚧 Installation Floater
- 🚨 Crime
- 🖥️ Cyber
- 🤵 Legal Expense
- & More!
Frequently asked questions before buying stratford contractors insurance:
- What is contractors equipment insurance?
- Why do us contractors need insurance?
- I am an independent contractor, do I still need insurance?
- Are subcontractors I hire covered under my contractor’s CGL insurance policy?
- I drive a truck, van, or other vehicle for work – How is that insured?
- What does my contractor’s liability insurance policy cover?
- What is the process to get a contractor insurance policy for my business?
- What options do I have for health insurance as an independent contractor?
- How much does contractors commercial general liability insurance cost?
- How do I become an approved contractor with an insurance company for work?
@ 1-888-480-7677 for a quick Quote
Surrounding areas where we provide contractors insurance:
View a full list of Ontario cities where we provide insurance by click here.